Starter Guide Blog Post Series:
Lead Generation For Construction Cleanup Business Success
About the guide:
In this free online guide I lay out the exact system I used to generate construction cleanup leads when I got started. These techniques resulted in a total overwhelm of work for my first cleaning business – within a few months.
The keys to success here are consistency and execution. All the methods shared in this guide WORK and we still use a lot of them here at CleanSnap to gather high quality leads for our members.
There is a lot of info here, so I’ve broken the content up into six parts.
Hope you find this valuable, and most of all, that you USE this information.
(This was written as a series, so highly
recommended that you read these in order)
- Why Construction Cleanups Are The Best Way To Grow Your Cleaning Businesses
- How To Find Local Construction Cleanup Leads
- Reaching Out To Construction Cleanup Leads – First Steps
- How To Price Projects, Submit Bids, & Close The Deal
- Delivering The Work, Getting Paid, & Building A Long Term Relationship
- Tying It All Together